Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy 2010

Happy 2010


Happy 2010

Posted: 02 Jan 2010 08:12 PM PST

Wow it is 3rd Jan 2010 already! Although it is a bit too late, I still want to wish all of you Happy New Year!

This is gonna be a very good year as I have reached 18 already! Wakakaka.... am a big girl now. It's nice to be a big girl, except when shopping, because I won't be able to stop from buying nice clothes and jewellerries and all those nice stuffs.(As an example, I have spent about RM 400 in my 4-day-trip to Penang *^^*)

However, the best thing in this year isn't being a big girl. It is..... having my sweet dreams when the others have to wake up very early to go to school!!! Muahahaha...I am really enjoying this. It makes me so special when I am doing something different from others. Ermm...in fact it makes all of the people like me special! Haha, it feels good to be special. =P (Wen, wake up early or not?xD)

Then, the next thing is the coming Chinese New Year! I know it is still way too far(is 1 month that far?), but I just can't help hoping for CNY to come faster. This CNY is the most special CNY for me. It is on Valentine's Day as well as my friend's b'day! Oh this girl will have to make it 3 in 1, maybe the angpau money is more than ever. Haha

But, there is also some bad news. Eg. SPM result is coming out very soon, going to PLKN, leaving home to further my studies. T_T Wanna take form 6, hope I can get it and have another big holiday after STPM. xD

Finally, wish all of you another Happy New Year, and all the best in this year ya. ^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment