Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The ONE Day in March 2010

The ONE Day in March 2010


The ONE Day in March 2010

Posted: 15 Mar 2010 09:31 PM PDT

I have finally decided to apply for JPA, despite my so-so result. All because they say 'Give it a try'. Fine! I'll give it a try or I lose even the slightest hope.

However, to be frank, I am not really hoping to get it. I still want to go on with my own plan, which is, study in Form 6 and then.......better don't tell now or there will be no more surprise..... :P

Back to the topic, I want to tell a story today. A story of mine, about the day which all of us had waited for so long, but when it finally arrived, everyone was afraid of it. The day the SPM result being released. H.O.H.O....

I surprisingly woke up damn early in the morning although I slept very very late the night before. Then I went to my friend's house to watch Final Destination. We actually planned to watch from FD 1 to FD 4, so that to distract ourselves from all those negative thoughts, but when we found out that it was already 10 o'clock, all of us started to panic. I was as well, just less panic than my friends were. They were like....arrghhh....couldn't even sit tight!

So, we only watched 1 of the 4 FDs and then quickly headed to the school. An hour earlier than we planned before. = =

When we reached the school, it was much worse. >.< Some of our friends were there already, but the results was yet to be taken. The teachers were doing their calculation or what (I swear I don't know).

Well, the good news was, our principal already wrote down the names of the students who managed to get full As ( A+/A/A-). I didn't see my name and was starting to feel like 'oh, what the hell'. But 1 of my teachers suddenly came to me and congratulated me. @@~

I was so shocked! What? I thought my name wasn't in the list!?? So I quickly ran to the principal and took the piece of the paper in his hand to look for my name. Then I was like ' Ah Oh My God! Was that really my name?( The principal's writing was a bit....ahem....unclear...haha) Was that me? I am one of the full As students? o.O

Then I screamed.

Honestly, I can't believe it is MY result, even until today. Although I am not one of the 214 students who get full A+ (not that elite, :P), I am grateful enough. Not fully satisfied, but very very grateful.

I know there is still a long long journey for me to go, and I will work harder in the future to score better, because this isn't my final destination. ^^

But for now, two roads diverge in the wood, sorry I could not travel both. I most probably will choose the one less traveled by, and just hope for the best.

That's it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment