Friday, July 30, 2010

P for Pass

P for Pass


P for Pass

Posted: 30 Jul 2010 02:31 AM PDT

Hey guys! I have finally passed my driving test and am going to get my P license as I already wished for over the past 6 months!

I started my driving lessons in the begining of this year, stopped for 3 months when I was forced supposed to go for NS, then continued my lessons after the long 3 months. Haix.... if not because of NS, I think I can get my P license already very long time ago.Haha

Anyway, glad I am finally getting it, in a few days' time. Huf~ I've been waiting for this day for about 18 years... wakakkaka And what shall I do after getting my P?

Aah..... I wonder (1 eyebrow up)... hmm... I won't tell you :P Not that you can't guess it correctly....can you? o.O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment